Friday, December 31, 2010

What Music City Miracle?

OK, so we all know what happened at the Music City Bowl. I can not believe we got "Les'd" twice in the same season. There are no "do over's in college football", unless you're LSU or North Carolina, so now it's time for us to "dust off our britches" and build our program.

Give me players and coaches that will give their all for Tennessee, all day, everyday and I will support you till the day I die. I still believe in our future, but I really need to see a leader/s step up next season. It's time to stop beating ourselves and beat every team we play.

I shot a message to a buddy and asked how he was doing after the loss. He was handling it like I expected, but his last comment to me hit home. He said, "we have Tyler Bray. I'd take him over any Music City Bowl trophy..." And I'd have to agree, but I don't want to forget about Justin Hunter or my current favorite, Janzen Jackson (who IMO did not spear anyone last night, that was all shoulder).

With that, Go Vols, I'll see you in 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment