Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Here, there & everywhere...

It's no secret, I like to travel. If this is news to you, we've either never met or you've been living under a rock. But anyhoo, I already know I need to be in NYC next year, so I started to think how I could fill my travel schedule.

Here's what I have so far, but I'm always open to suggestions/destinations:

January --> shocker, nothing "officially" planned

February --> Bon Jovi is playing NYC on my birthday, but I think I'm going to pass

March --> I'm giving up my Spring Bristol tickets for Kenny Chesney's Tampa concert

April --> Las Vegas #2

May --> quick trip to Nashville, a wedding in Chattanooga & maybe a trip to Baton Rouge for the Bayou Country Superfest

June --> Chicago & Wrigley Field (maybe...any takers) or maybe a beach trip?

July --> Las Vegas #2

August --> night race at Bristol Motor Speedway & maybe Charlotte

September - December --> college football & NYC wedding

That list doesn't seem as full as my 2010 schedule, but there are a few places I really would like to hit up:

Washington DC in the spring, I want to see the cherry blossoms & we have that $1 Megabus thing (kidding about the bus)

Chicago...I've never been there and one of my oldest and dearest friends has been living there since college. I think it's about time I paid him a visit.

Charlotte...I love that town and want to hit up the rest of the NASCAR race shops & the Hall of Fame.

Orlando...I really want to go back to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

The City of Angels...need to visit the West Coast family

Korea...my dad wanted to take me there, but with all of its current issues I don't feel safe taking a trip over there and won't have enough vacation days. Maybe in 2012, before the Mayan calendar ends...

Any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment