Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's been too long...

...since I've had the chance to see Peyton Manning play live! Granted the Colts and Peyton aren't having their best season, but I don't care. I've never been to an NFL game and I always tell myself that when Peyton comes to town, I need to go. But something always comes up and I don't ever try to get tickets.

This time, Nick was nice enough to wrangle some tickets for us. It's suppose to be freezing tomorrow night, but I'll brave the elements. My mom told me she picked up some foot & hand warmers. As long as my feet are warm, I'll be good to go.

I'm pretty sure I'll look like the Staypuff Marshamallow Man, but it'll be a lot of fun! Kick-off is set for 7PM CST. You should look for me on TV. I'll be in the upper deck, in my hot pink jacket with my Colts blanket...not a "snuggie", just a regular fleece blanket.

I wonder if I could smuggle some hot chocolate into the stadium?

1 comment:

  1. I think they serve hot chocolate in that stadium. Dave and my Dad have been to a few games there in December and I think I remember them talking about it. You are a brave one.

    ReplyDelete