Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stop the maddness

I think I have a shopping addiction. Maybe the term 'addiction' is too strong, but I like to buy stuff. Now, I never put myself into debt or anything like that, but shopping makes me happy. If I see something I want and I can afford it, I'll buy it.

I have a thing for shoes & purses, but lately I've been on a new clothes spree. Maybe it's because I haven't bought winter "work" clothes in about 2 years. I guess I should be happy I still wear the same size I did 2 years ago, but I'm running out of room to put everything.

Then come the laundry issue. Those that know me, know my hatred for all things laundry related. I'm looking at my laundry basket as I type and the bloody thing is about to bust at the seams!

If you hear or see me talking about buying stuff for myself, please slap some sense into me. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment