Monday, December 20, 2010

I found it...

...my Christmas spirit, that is. I've always loved giving gifts more than receiving them, hard to believe, I know. But for the second year in a row, Brad and I picked up Target gift cards for the ladies at Pete's Coffee Shop.

It may not seem like much, it's our little way to show our appreciation. For those that follow me on Twitter know that I'm at Pete's at least once a week...sometimes twice in a day. The servers are like an extended family.

My goal is to have a menu item named after me or to have a special created in my honor. I already know what I would request. I'd want them to create a broccoli cheese soup and chicken salad sandwich combo during the winter. For $5.95 that would be a fantastic deal.

But I have a feeling it's going to take a few more lunches before that will ever happen. Or maybe I should just bring a Sharpie and start editing the menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment