Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I hate packing...

I have an issue when it comes to packing for a trip. I can never decide what I want to take, so I pack in rounds. I pick out all the stuff I think I want to take and end up drafting my outfits.

Back in the day, this was quite the process. I'd start days in advance and be ready to go at least 24 hours before my departure time.

Now, it's a different story. I still don't always know what to take, but I end up throwing a bunch of random stuff in a bag and hope I have everything I need. I don't know when or how I got so lazy. It's kind of disturbing. I end up running around like a chicken with my head cut off and normally forget something.

I've got to work on this and get back to how I use to be. It would make for a much more stress free adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment