Sunday, December 19, 2010

I think I've lost my Christmas spirit...

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday season, but for some reason, I can't seem to get into it this year. It's hard to believe Christmas Day is a mere 6 days away.

Maybe it's because I don't get the two week break like I did when I was in school. Or maybe it's because I buy stuff all year long, so there's little to no anticipation when it's time to open gifts?

The older I get, the more it becomes about family and less about the material things. I'm actually excited to spend the week at home with the folks and Bristol. Granted, my parents live a quick 3 hours away, but I don't get to see them as often as I would like.

I just have to get through a 4.5 day work week, then it will be time to enjoy my final vacation of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment