Monday, December 6, 2010

Goin' Coastal in 2011

I can finally breathe a sigh of relief...I picked up my tickets for Kenny Chesney's  March 19th show at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.

I was pretty stressed out since I had already booked a plane ticket & hotel room. I could always cancel the hotel, but I would have been stuck with the plane ticket. Last time I went to Vegas, I bought the concert ticket first, then lucked out in finding a rather cheap flight.

After I saw a Keg in the Closet show, February 2006, I vowed I never had to see him again. I didn't want to ruin the memories. Little did I know, that was only the start of my "Kenny Journey". I saw him later that summer at LP Field in Nashville, saw him there again in 2008, flew down to Florida with the girls to see him in Tampa in 2009 and then there was his once in a lifetime performance at the Joint at the Hard Rock this past May.

Granted, I wish I didn't have to leave the state to see him, but once heard the Zac Brown Band was playing at all of the stadium shows, it was a no-brainer.

From what I hear, this Goin' Coastal is suppose to be one of his larger tours, but he's yet to announce a full schedule. I hope he comes back and plays a few more shows a little closer to home.

You hear that Kenny? You need to get back to where you came from!!

2 comments:

  1. For the price of tickets it better be something fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up getting the "cheap" seats, but I'm actually looking forward to hearing Zac Brown Band.

    Where are your seats?

    ReplyDelete