Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Three for Three

Whew, I think I kept Tickemaster in business for another year! Over the last 3 days, I've purchased tickets for 3 events: the Music City Bowl, Kenny Chesney & NKOTBSB.

I ordered the "cheapest" tickets for each event, but it still cost a pretty penny. What annoys me the most is all of the silly extra surcharges and fees. For example, the base ticket price for 1 Music City Bowl ticket was ONLY $15.00. Yes, that was $15.00, but I had to pay $11.00 per ticket in fees. What kind of sense does that make?

The other thing that annoyed me was the fact I didn't have the "pick-up at will call" option. I always freak out when tickets have to me mailed, so I like to get them at the venue. It sucks not to have that option. But then again, maybe it was there and I didn't see it because I didn't want to pay someone to 'hold' my ticket.

In the end, it's all my fault. I didn't have to order these tickets, but I wanted to attend the events, so I guess I should just suck it up and deal with it. But no one said I have to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment