Friday, December 31, 2010

"Auld Lang Syne"

And just like that, another year has come to a close. It feels like that last 364 days flew by, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I've said "goodbye" to some folks this year, but said "hello" and "hello again" to many more.

Saw the following article on a friend's FB wall, it just struck a chord and I wanted to share, Days of Auld Lang What?

Here's my take, if you were a part of my life for whatever reason, you will always be a part of my life. I take the good with the bad. After all, if I never experienced any negatives, how would I be able to enjoy all the positives I have been blessed with? Our past helps shape us, it does not define us.

I'm most thankful that distant friends have become closer friends and that close friends have come even closer. I miss those that I have lost, but I know I'll see them again...


2 comments:

  1. I think I saw you a record number of times this year. 3 times! It was a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right & it was fabulous! Hope to see you more often in 2011!!

    ReplyDelete