Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's almost time...

...for a vacation!!

I haven't had a day off since the beginning of January! I know, what a rough life, but sometimes time away from the office and reality is good for the mind & soul.

I have never been to Savannah, but that's the next stop on the tour. I'm looking forward to just getting away with some good friends.

We have a zombie tour lined up, it should be a riot! I hope I don't wet my pants in fear. I've also been told there's no open container law...a la Las Vegas, New Orleans and Key West. Guess I'd better pack my Tervis tumbler. It's a good thing I got a lid and multi-colored straws for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I have my tervis ready to go!! And I hope you do wet you pants and we get it on video. That is what You Tube needs right now.

    ReplyDelete