Saturday, February 19, 2011

I survived...

...my first Zumba class. It wasn't as difficult as I thought. It was actually quite fun. I found myself singing along to the music a little too much, but of well. The class was packed and there where a lot of different age and ability levels. I had no idea how long the class would be, but one hour was just about all I could handle.

I do see myself going back. I never realized how uncoordinated I was. My arms can do what they need to do, but then my feet get confused...and vice versa.

My legs felt like Jello after it was all over and my arms are still sore as I type this blog. Guess that means I did something right.

I checked the class schedule for the YMCA I normally visit, but they don't offer a class. Looks like I know where I'll be on Saturday mornings...at least until the fall!

Thanks to Kelly for inviting me!

Next on the list is spinning, I think. One of my co-workers wants to give it a go, but I don't know if I can handle that.

1 comment:

  1. I love spinning! I go three times week. They should have a beginners spin class you can start with. If not just try for 30 minutes the first time. You have to try pilates. My abs and obliques are so sore today I cannot sit up...but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete