Saturday, February 26, 2011

I still wear my sunglasses at night...

Another birthday, another celebration for the ages. After I turned 21, the parties were never a priority. Over the past few years, just hanging out with good friends was all I needed. But, we had to have a "Dirty 30's" blow-out bash a few years ago. It was another milestone age, after all.

Last night Kelly & I were able to have another awesome joint birthday celebration. We started the evening with a simple little dinner at Brixx before all of the craziness started.

In my world, "craziness" is a relative term. I still like to have fun and not take myself or life too seriously. So, after dinner, we headed over to meet up with more people at Paul's Oasis for a little karaoke.

It's weird, I hate public speaking, but I think it's funny to karaoke. I suck really bad, but at Paul's the stage is a boxing ring. How can you beat that? The only down side is, the smoke. I hate smoke!! I took a shower when I got home last night, but can still smell the smoke in my hair. Looks like I need to find a better shampoo.

I think we should make it a point to karaoke every few months. Plus, we now have a flip camera to record the blessed events!

Thanks to everyone who came out to party last night! I wonder if Savannah can handle a karaoke night? The city may never be the same again!!

2 comments:

  1. Love me, hate me, say what you want about me.

    Again, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek...

    ReplyDelete