Monday, August 22, 2011

Cheese...Cows...Wow...


My weekend adventure took me to Monroe County. I made a stop at Sweetwater Valley Farm to pick up a little cheese. I had always heard how good it tasted. I got to sample it first hand when we had a department cook-out at Brad's farm. I could have eaten the entire cheese tray.

He had 4 types of cheese, but the tomato herb was my favorite. There are a few stores in Knoxville that carry Sweetwater Valley Farm cheese, but of course, they don't carry the type I like. I picked up some pimento cheese for my step-dad and 2 more blocks of tomato herb for my mom.

I've already told Brad if my parents like the cheese, he'll have to make another run to the Farm before I go home for Thanksgiving. It's probably less than 5 minutes from his house, so I don't feel bad sending him on a cheese run.

I cubed my block tonight and I'd say 1/4 of it is already in my belly. I have no self control when it comes to cheese!

My current favorite

I felt bad walking out of the store without anything for Bristol Peyton. Since he shouldn't have cheese, I got him a little stuffed cow! The bloody thing is so cute, I might have to hang on to it myself for a bit!


Since Bristol can't have cheese, he got a cow

No comments:

Post a Comment