Monday, November 8, 2010

To midnight, or not to midnight....

...that is the question...

Part One of Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows opens at midnight on November 19th.

I'm on the fence about going to the midnight show. I have to work the next day and the last time I went to a midnight show, then came in to the office, I think I drooled on my desk.

The main reason I want to go to the first show, aside from my lack of patience, is so everyone else doesn't ruin it for me. I haven't read any reviews and won't do so.

We have an away game that Saturday, so I guess I could see it on Saturday afternoon, but I don't know if I can wait that long. I know I'll have to see it again when I go home for Thanksgiving, but I think it will be worth it.

I wonder if I'll be able to take my wand to the show? But since I don't have the robe to match, I'd look kind of silly. And it will be way to cold to wear my old Halloween costume.

Decisions...decisions...decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment