Tuesday, November 30, 2010

In a flash...

...where did the year go? Hard to believe tomorrow is the first day of December.

2010 has been a very interesting year to say the least. The adventures have been well documented, but it's also been a year to reconnect with old friends and add new ones into the fold.

Jessica & I were talking yesterday and she read me the funniest quote. It said "friends help you move...real friends help you move bodies..." We had a good laugh, but it's true.

I'm very blessed to have an amazing group of friends. I would do anything for them and I know they'd do the same for me. The funnier thing was, Jessica got a new 'do today & the first thing I thought of is "oh no, what do we have to hide?" Haha!! For the record, we don't have to hide anyone or anything.

But back to the point. I find it interesting that just when I close the door on a friendship, it finds a way to open back up. Maybe there's a lesson to be learned. Maybe I shouldn't slam doors so quickly. Or maybe I've actually grown up a little.

I've made mistakes in life, but I've always tried to learn, grow from them and not make the same ones twice.

3 comments:

  1. I knew Jessica was up to something!! She is hiding bodies somewhere. I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a crawl space at my old house. I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you think J really changed that hair? Maybe too many episodes of Snapped on the DVR?

    ReplyDelete