Saturday, November 27, 2010

No Loss November

After a slow start and heartbreaking middle of the season slump, the Tennessee Vols pulled off a "No Loss November", which means we're going bowling!

Yes, I called for a 2-2 October, but that didn't turn out like I wanted. But I believe we're a better team because of it. I've seen this team quit on the field, but I've also seen them rally. We've had a lot of ups and downs within our program over the past 3 seasons, but based on the play of our underclassmen, I'd say we're well on our way to becoming "Wide Receiver U" again.

Once we get some weight on Tyler Bray, I think we're all in for a treat. The kid's got a cannon for an arm and he's played in enough games to know what to expect in the coming years. That's one of the things Lane Kiffin did right, sign Tyler Bray. Oh, yeah and he kept Janzen Jackson on the team after that idiotic Pilot incident.

Not only did we beat Kentucky for the 26th straight year, but we also made ourselves bowl eligible. At this point, I don't even care where we play, as long as we play one more game. I'd like to send our senior's out with one final win. They've witnessed a lot in their 4 years on Rocky Top, but they helped lay the foundation for our future.

All I ask is that Coach Dooley do what the Lame One could not. Win a flipping bowl game...and many more to come.

It's Great to Be a Tennessee Vol!! VFL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment