Monday, November 29, 2010

I've been bitten...

...by the concert bug. I might need to get a second job to pay for all of these little trips!

I've already planned a trip to Tampa in March for Kenny Chesney. I've requested the days off in June for the NKOTBSB show in Nashville. I just gave myself a limit for those tickets. I don't want to pay over $50.00.

A co-worker informed me that Enrique Iglasias is suppose to tour in 2011 too. Now that's one concert I'd love to attend. I highly doubt he'll come anywhere near Knoxville, but maybe he'll go home to Miami. Hello beach trip!!

While searching for Enrique tickets, I saw that Bon Jovi will be playing at Madison Square Garden on my birthday. My birthday is on a Friday and I don't really need another reason to travel to NYC, but what better birthday present could I give myself?

And Kid Rock will be in Nashville the week before my birthday. I'm not sure what it is, but I love him. I'm trying to think what kind of show he'd put on and I can't even begin to imagine it.

Would 5 concerts be too much in one year?

Oh, I can't forget about Jimmy Buffett. I've seen him twice, but it's been forever. I told myself the next time I saw him live, it would be near the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment