Thursday, November 4, 2010

I have officially lost my mind....

Kenny Chesney announced 9 stadium dates for his 2011 Goin' Coastal Tour. I was shocked when I didn't see LP Field in Nashville on the list, but not that surprised when I didn't see Knoxville's Neyland Stadium. I keep hoping they'll add more stadium dates, but I think it's a false hope.

Arena & amphitheatre dates have yet to be released. So, maybe there will be some kind of stop in his home state of Tennessee.

Since I have no patience, and don't want to miss out on the party, I already booked a flight to Tampa for the opening show. Here's the problem, concert tickets don't go on sale till December 11th. Cross your fingers that I actually get tickets!!

2 comments:

  1. Do you really think he will sell out a stadium??? If he does Diamond Dave is also an Ebay master so he will hook you up. Devin is now in on this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my luck, he'll probably sell out this one -- haha! But I have faith in Diamond Dave, if push comes to shove.

    Glad to hear Devin's in on the fun...now if March would hurry up and get here, I'd be happier!!

    ReplyDelete