Thursday, November 25, 2010

I almost forgot...

So I watched the American Music Awards last Sunday for one reason and one reason only, I wanted to see the ultimate boy band take the stage. That's right the New Kids on the Block & the Backstreet Boys took the stage together. And let me just tell you, the teeny-bopper in me about died!!

Yes, I'm 31 in actual years, but I'm always going to be a kid at heart and a part of my heart will always love my NKOTB & BSB. I'm not ashamed to admit I screamed and dropped the remote when they started to dance. Then, I couldn't help sining along. It was AWESOME!!

I was even happier the next day when I went online to see they announced more tour dates. And guess what, they're coming to Nashville on Tuesday, June 21st. They will be in Atlanta the following evening. In case you're wondering, yes, I've already asked for the time off from work. The Nashville show is Choice #1, but I'm never opposed to back-to-back concerts.

Tickets go on sale Saturday, December 11th. I have not decided if I want to join the fan club to have a chance to buy the pre-sale tickets. I guess I should look into that.

I missed seeing the New Kids the first time around, I've been waiting over 20 years to see them on stage. I can not miss this show!!

1 comment: