Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My continued parking issues...

I mean really, it should not take over 2 weeks to get a silly parking ticket resolved, but welcome to the cluster that I have come to know as,  Central Parking.

After I could not get a live body on the phone to discuss my issue last week, I tried to call the corporate office in Nashville earlier this week. The woman I spoke with was very nice and confirmed I had the correct local #. She also confirmed the office is suppose to be open at 8:00AM.

I waited till 10AM before I went down yesterday. I got off the elevator to find the office DARK, with the doors LOCKED. Yup, no one had been in to work yet....at 10AM on a Tuesday.

As I walked back to my office, cursing not to silently under my breath, the parking attendant who works in the neighboring lot came out of the booth to see if everything was OK. I gave him a brief rundown and he just shook his head and looked over his shoulder before he started to speak.

The nice attendant basically told me the people that work in the local Central Parking office come in when they want. Um, excuse me? No wonder I could never get a straight answer.

Talk about annoying!

Since I couldn't get anyone on the phone and couldn't keep going back to the office, I e-mailed one of the employees who knew I was a monthly parker and resolved an issue for me in the past. In next to no time, Rhonda had my noticed deleted, no questions asked. Now that's good customer service!

So, I think all of this is behind me, but I came home to find an e-mail from the first girl that tried to help me last week. She rudely informed me that I got the ticket because my account for January had not and still has not been paid.

Hello, what the heck kind of systems do you have? My account is currently paid though the month of February. I think this girl has only been "working" in the office since October, but come on...this is getting out of hand.

Here is my final suggestion, don't be a fool like me and give Central Parking your business. Customer service, aside from Rhonda and the local GM are not up to par for a nationwide company.

No comments:

Post a Comment