Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mother, Mother Nature...

...why are you so unpredictable? It was raining, cold and spitting snow last weekend. Tomorrow's high is suppose to be 62 degrees. Thursday's high 71! I feel like I need to drag all of my spring work wear out of the back of my closet.

I wish Mother Nature would pick a season and stick with it for a bit. I just bought hot pink mittens and a super cute beanie over the holidays, but I haven't been able to use either on a consistent basis.

Alas, I suppose it could always be worse. It could have been sub-freezing all winter with ice and snow all over the place. I don't mind a little snow...on the weekends, why I don't "have" to be out and about. I can drive in snow, but everyone else on the road freaks me out. And after last year's icy mix, I refuse to get on the road with the slightest bit of ice on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment