Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's almost time...

...for another Girl's Weekend! Last year, Jessica, Allyson, Adaya and myself went down to Savannah. The food was just as fabulous as the company. We talked about tying to make it an "annual" event, as it's always good to get together with your girlfriends.

We had a mini-reunion in Orlando last summer for a concert, but it was such a short trip, we didn't really have time to visit.

Between the four of us, we've been blessed to have had the opportunity to travel to the globe. We tossed around the idea of a cruise, Vegas, the beach and even Asheville, NC. But when the dust settled, there was one winner, Gatlinburg, TN.

I haven't spent an extended time in Gatlinburg in ages! But we're renting a cabin for a weekend and will go into total "chill" mode. I hear we'll be going to the Pancake Pantry. No complaints here, I love that place! I LOVE pancakes. Too bad we missed "National Pancake Day".

There's also talk of zip-lining. I have always wanted to do this. I think it would be fantastic and make for some great photos. Stay tuned for more updates.

Oh, how could I forget, no trip would be complete without a little Firefly Vodka and little Ole Smoky Apple Pie Moonshine. Hope everyone brings their Tervis Tumblers!

No comments:

Post a Comment