Saturday, February 4, 2012

It all starts with a cute pair of shoes...

It's no secret I have a love affair with shoes. It kills me to clean out my closet and get rid of pairs that are too worn or styles that no longer hold my attention.

I've had my eye on a pair of Steve Madden's since last summer. I wanted them the moment I saw them, but could not bring myself to spend $129.99. Especially since I had no idea when I'd ever wear them.

For the past few weeks, Dillard's has been having a shoe sale. I'd go there every now and then to see if there were any new Sperry's in stock. That's going to be my next purchase. But this afternoon, these shoes fell closer into my price range. I really needed a 6.5, but they were out. And there was only 1 pair of 7's left.

That's all I needed to hear, I bought them on the spot! Now, I just need to figure out where to wear them!!

Pink & sparkly, what's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment