Monday, October 25, 2010

How did I get so lucky...

...and end up with such good friends?

I feel blessed to have a circle of very close friends. I would do anything for them and I know they'd to the same for me.

I wish some of my friends were closer. It's hard to catch up with those out West and I feel guilty for not keeping in better touch. But the good thing is, when we do talk, it's like no time has passed. Those make for the best conversations.

Thanks to the wonders of Facebook, Twitter & my 10 year high school reunion, I've been able to get in touch with and keep up with friendships I thought were lost. The older I get, the more I appreciate every single person who impacts my life.

I don't really know what the point of this post is, but I just needed to get some stuff off my chest. I don't like to see my friends get hurt either. I hate to see them being taken advantage of and lied to. We're all adults here, just be honest and we'll move on...no harm, no foul.

I know I don't say it enough, but I love all of you and appreciate everything about you. I would not be the person I am today without you in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment