Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Not too bad...

...my vision, that is.

I hate going to the doctor...of any kind. The eye doctor is no different, but I'm in need of some new glasses & I haven't had an eye exam is what seems like forever.

Luckily, Clancy Optical is two blocks from my office and several of my co-workers were pleased with their visits, so I decided I'd give it a shot.

Let me tell you, this was the best exam ever...I got everything done on my lunch break, in less than 45 minutes. My small accomplishment of the day was surviving the eye drops that were splashed in my eyeballs. And my vision hasn't gotten any worse over the last several years.

The doctor & staff were super cool & nice...it reminded me of a little Mom & Pop shop & I would recommend them to any one who needed an exam or new glasses or contacts.

The new glasses should arrive before I head to the Keys...

No comments:

Post a Comment