Thursday, June 17, 2010

Looking good is half the battle...


I think of shopping as a hobby, but have to admit if it were an Olympic event, I think I could bring home the gold! I was in Atlanta last weekend for a friend's baby shower. Had a little time to kill before meeting up for dinner, so I went shopping....shocking, I know.

Now, keep in mind pink is on of my favorite colors...and hot pink is my current obsession. I have been looking at new running shoes for some time, but haven't paid over $100 for sneakers since high school.

However, I found the perfect pair of Nike Zoom's at Nordstrom's...not only were they hot pink, they were also less than $100. The last thing I should be doing is spending money on shoes, especially with trips to Key West and Vegas less than 3 weeks away, but I figure I have to stay in shape for vacation season. And after everything is said and done, isn't looking good while working out half the battle?

No comments:

Post a Comment