Friday, June 25, 2010

My, my, my...my Key Lime Pie

I can hardly contain myself...in 10 days Jessica, David & I will be on our way to Orlando...in 11 days, the 3 of us, along with Allyson and Dave will FINALLY be on our way to KEY WEST!

I'm actually looking forward to this view

Key West has been on my "vacation" list for quite some time...I can't believe it's taken me this long to make the trip, but I have a feeling it will be awesome. We've all been working a lot lately...I know I'm ready to tell the daily grind where to stick it!!

We booked an afternoon snorkel adventure the second day of the trip. I'm normally not a big fish person, but it's named "Reef & Rita's". Come on, how can you go wrong with something like that?

Wonder how much key lime pie I can stuff in my suitcase on my return trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment