Sunday, March 4, 2012

Do you have a secret?

We all have secrets. I just read the most interesting book, "A Lifetime of Secrets" by Frank Warren. This book is a collection of post cars and e-mails in which people confess their deepest, darkest secrets.

These secrets were submitted to the author from children to adults. Some talked of abuse, to lies, to how they view themselves. It got me thinking, why is it so easy to share your secrets with a stranger than a friend. It's simple, a stranger will not judge.

A few years ago I got an e-mail from a friend. It was basically everything I needed to see and hear, but it was about 5 years too late. I often wonder what sparked this message and what I was suppose to do with this information.

I feel like I need to respond with a few secrets of my own. But I fear mine are far worse than his...

No comments:

Post a Comment