Monday, March 5, 2012

The power of Twitter

I'm been tweeting since 2009. I have no idea what I did before it existed. It may sound silly, but I've met a lot of really cool people via Twitter. Mostly Vol fans, but I refuse to go to any kind of "Tweet-up" without my partner in Vol crime @poeticwayz.

But last weekend, one of my Twitter followers was at the Brad Paisley concert. I got a tweet asking if I was on stage. Based on the videos below, I think you know the answer to that. But here's my point, if I didn't use Twitter, I don't think I ever would have seen that youtube video. 

The same person who asked if I was on stage, was the same person to Tweet me the link this afternoon. I really wish I could remember more of the concert, cause it was a good one, but at least I'll always have the video to remind me how awesome a time it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment