Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's Brad Paisley, y'all!

Friday night had the makings of one of those "nights I can't remember, with friends I'll never forget". The storms could not keep us from the Brad Paisley concert. This was the second time I've had the opportunity to attend a show and it was just as amazing as the first.

Before I continue, there are several people I want to thank for the experience. First, I'd like to thank Dena for showing us a first class time and to Kelly for letting me take her place at the show. And then of course to Jessica & the David's for letting me tag along.

Let's go back to the first class treatment...yeah, we were on the floor...next to the stage. Not a bad place to watch a show. Lots of room to dance, sing and have a good time. It wouldn't have been the same with any other group of people. It was so nice to be out and know that everyone was having a good time.

Carrie Underwood showed up to surprise Brad for "Remind Me". I was very excited as Carrie is one of my favorite female performers, but I thought the David's would drop dead of a heart attack.

And, oh yeah...we ended the night on stage for "Alcohol". You know what else I learned? The shot glasses are filled with Gatorade.  Just another concert in Knoxville, right?

Hello Brad, nice to see you again


Dena, the hostess with the mostess


I love this guitar

We had to pause and reflect

Cheese

Go Vols!!

Yup, that's Carrie Underwood


Before we took to the stage

One very happy Carrie Underwood fan

And here's the other

Thank you Knoxville, and good night

No comments:

Post a Comment