Sunday, January 8, 2012

Keeping it local

Yes, this is another post about food. This time, I decided to make a list of some of my favorite local dining establishments.

Pete's Coffee Shop: Since it's located downtown, it's also one of my favorite lunch spots. It reminds me of 'Cheers', where everyone knows your name. My team also likes to have our team meetings here. We haven't had one in a while, maybe I should schedule one ASAP.

Colonel's Cafe: Thanks to a friend, I just discovered this local gem a few weeks ago. They had me hooked when I saw that breakfast is served ALL DAY. The portions are huge and the staff are super friendly. Best bang for your buck, I my opinion.

Long's Drug Store: There are no words to describe this dining experience. You just have to try it for yourself. And don't forger to save room for a milkshake.

Ye Olde Steak House: I love meat and I love this place. If you've never eaten here, we can't be friends, it's that simple.

Bella Luna: Finally had a chance to dine here last night. With a special like Benton's bacon ravioli, how can it disappoint? It didn't.

Litton's: Kenny Chesney eats here when he comes home and their red velvet cakes come very close to Julie P's. Why wouldn't I like it?

Chandler's Deli: I like fried chicken & BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment