Monday, January 16, 2012

I think I have a shoe addiction

It's no secret, I have a thing for shoes. All types of shoes. For some reason, I tend to gravitate toward Steve Madden's. I saw these heels a while back, but couldn't justify spending $129.99. Yes, I know I spend that much on a purse without batting an eye.

I went to the mall over the weekend and found out these heels are on sale! Sale price is less than $100, but I still couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. It's more of a "need vs want" thing for me. Do I want them? Heck yeah, I do....but do I need them? Probably not.

I last tried them on in September, maybe I should give them another test run before I completely rule out the purchase. I mean, it could always be an early birthday present to myself.

 Who doesn't need bejeweled heels?

If these aren't perfect for me, I don't know what pair are

No comments:

Post a Comment