Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"I'm a robot"

The photo that started it all...Screech and his robot friend, Kevin.


 Apparently when a few of my co-workers need to complete a project quickly yet efficiently, they go into "robot mode". One of my friends drew a robot dinosaur with the word bubble "I'm a robot". It finally hit me...I needed drawings of robots to add to their desks.

Keith's been a good sport. I send him e-mails saying "draw me this or draw me that" and he does. I think I need to add the word "please" next time. His robots gave us a chance to break up another jam packed week in the office. I gave him no direction, but each drawing fit the personality of their intended owner.

It's the silly little things like this that keep our team spirit up. Kind of cheesy, but it works.


This guy means business

This one likes to rule with an iron fist

This little buddy is almost too cute to be a robot

No comments:

Post a Comment