Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"...your favorite sin, will do you in..."

My current favorite sin, traveling. Where has the time gone? How is it almost August? It feels like I was just thinking about making all of my summer plans...now they're about over.

There are a few trips that never got off the ground. Maybe I'll try and squeeze them in next year. I might have to draw up a contract to make sure they actually occur.

As far as I know, my 2012 schedule is wide open. The only thing I'm working on is a trip to Vegas with the high school gang to kick off the college football season. Notre Dame and Navy play in Ireland on September 1st. Since I highly doubt anyone else would be able to cross the pond with me, my buddy Quast suggested we all head to the desert. How did  I not think of that first?

Oh well, I think it would be a hilarious trip. I can't believe how many of my friends have never been to Sin City. I have this strange feeling one or two might get lost. Another might get punched in the face and another might run naked down the Strip.

And besides, just in case the world ends that December...we'll always have Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment