Monday, April 18, 2011

Sideways

 I haven't seen Dierks Bentley live since 2008 maybe? I can't really remember, but I did remember he put on one heck of a show. Not to mention he's easy on the eyes, as well as the ears.

He stopped in Knoxville last week and we headed out to see him. Granted, I was still exhaused from traveling, but I'm glad I went...he did a good job!

I'd have to say the highlight was when he broke out with a little "Rocky Top" and the "Dukes of Hazzard" theme song. Once he started to strum the first few notes, Guinn & I both freaked out. Not shocking, in the least. He leaned over and said, "I loved the Dukes...I always wanted to be Luke Duke!"

I'd never heard of anyone that wanted to be Luke, so I gave him this funny look and said, "Luke, are you sure?"

Realizing his mistake he covered with, "Not Luke, Bo...I meant Bo Duke..."

Next thing I knew he was letting out a rebel yell...I almost had beer come out of my nose!

I'm not sure if there's anything sexier than a guy in a black shirt and blue jeans who can play a guitar...




No comments:

Post a Comment