Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hello Sunshine

Finally, after what seemed like weeks, the sun decided to shine in Knoxville today. I was starting to lose my pre-summer tan.

I don't think this month will be as hectic as the last. I'm heading to Vegas on Thursday. Vegas is my "happy place", but I don't think it would have the same feel if I ever moved out there.

After I get back from Vegas, we have tickets for a Dierks concert at the Valarium. As much as I love to see massive stadium/arena shows, nothing beats a small club performance.

But April 16th is the day I have circled on my calendar. It's Orange & White Day!! Yes, I'm excited for our spring football game. Last season left a bad taste in my mouth and I hope this year will bring us more to cheer for. I'm also excited because I found out there will be an alumni flag football game at the half. It was so awesome last year when Al Wilson, Peerless Price & crew too to the field again. I wonder who will QB, Erik Ainge, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment