Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's been over 10 years...

Since I've seen two of my oldest friends. Hard to believe, right? But one of them still lives in Hawaii and the other is married with a family in Oregon, it's very difficult to align our schedules.

But by the grace of the Parrothead himself, Jimmy Buffett. The three of us will be in Vegas at the same time. Yes, I bought tickets to see Jimmy Buffett at the MGM Grand. When I was in Hawaii over the summer, my  friend Sheila & I started talking about the rest of our travel plans over lunch. Come to find out, I fly in to Vegas on the tail end of her trip.

Then, we told our friend Nani and next thing we know, she and her family decide to fly in. I can't believe I haven't seen any of her children yet. I'm such a bad friend.

Did I mention there's also a Beer Festival at the Golden Nugget? I have a good feeling Vegas will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment