Friday, October 5, 2012

I think I have lost my marbles...

Anyone that knows me, knows that I hate to run. Heck, I don't even like to sweat! But I signed up for the 5K, Susan G. Komen, Race for the Cure at the end of this month. Why? I have no idea!

After work, 3 of my co-workers and I went for a jog on what we think is the course. All I know is we started over near the convention center, ended up back in the bowels of the Old City and found our way back to Worlds Fair Park.

I didn't die, which is a plus and I actually ran a lot farther than I thought I could without stopping to walk. As of this very minute I feel good. We'll see how my body feels tomorrow morning. Why I decided to run 5K tonight, when I have another 5K race in the morning...I have no idea. Good thing about tomorrow's Color Me Rad. It's not a timed event and there are suppose to be like 5K people, so I think there will be a lot of walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment