Saturday, January 15, 2011

Open the flood gates...

Yes, I just made plans for a quick trip to Savannah with some friends, but now I'm thinking about the next trip. I should really take it one step at a time, but I feel like I have a lot going on, travel wise, this year.

In case you were wondering I'm not thinking about another Vegas trip, yet. Instead, I'm thinking about what I should have done years ago. I want to head up to Chicago to visit one of my oldest friends, Joel and take in a game at Wrigley.

Joel and I have known each other since we were eight. After high school, I came to Knoxville...while he stayed in Nashville for a bit. Later, he found his way to Chicago. He's been there ever since. I think it's time to venture North.

June is my only real "free" month, except for that NKOTBSB concert in Nashville. If June doesn't work, I'll have to squeeze it in, in July. Either way, I'm going to Chicago this summer and Jessica & David should be coming with me. Seeing as how we've all talked about it forever, this is the year to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment