Monday, January 3, 2011

Hazzard County or Braddock County?

Thanks to one of my friends and CMT, I am not only addicted to the Dukes of Hazzard, but Dallas too!

A few months ago CMT had a Dukes of Hazzard marathon & I got hooked. Then, they started showing episodes every weeknight. I swear my buddy Brad can tell you about every single episode after seeing the intro to each show. Granted the plot lines don't change a whole lot, but it's still fun to watch. And can you really beat the theme song?

Brad loves him some Victoria Principle, so of course he loves Dallas. I caved and watched the marathon this past weekend. Oh my gosh, talk about a smut show! I had forgotten how much the show pushed the limits back then.

I found Dallas to be a bit confusing, but I got the crash course this afternoon. I wish CMT would start showing episodes of Dallas after The Dukes. That would be fantastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment