Friday, January 14, 2011

It's almost here...

...vacation season that is. A few weeks ago I started freaking out because I didn't have a vacation planned till the end of March. While that may be only 2 months away, it seemed like a lifetime for me. I've been traveling at least once a month since October. The older I get, the harder it is for me to be still. Weird, I know.

But luckly, Allyson came to the rescue. She suggested a girls trip to Savannah. Hard to believe as long as I've lived in Tennessee, I haven't really traveled around the Southeast. And Savannah is a city I've always wanted to visit.

Here's a little known fact, I'm pretty sure when I was younger, I once admitted that if I ever had a daughter, I'd want to name her Savannah, or have that as part of her name. I couldn't decide between Savannah Taylor or Taylor Savannah.

Back to the point, Allyson, Jessica, hopefully Jenn and I will be heading down to Savannah in early March. Is is wrong that I already requested the time off from work? I hear ghost tours are on the schedule along with a stop at the Lady and Son's. I hope Paula sells an "I love butter & bacon" t-shirt, cause that would come home with me in a heartbeat!

I was suppose to cut down on my shopping in 2011, but I need to make sure I have cute and comfortable walking shoes. I tried the whole cute shoe thing in New Orleans several years ago, but had to go back for sneakers to survive Bourbon Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment