Saturday, August 28, 2010

Seat Snob

Hello, my name is Nikki...and I might be a seat snob.

You're probably wondering, "what's a 'seat snob'"....my definition: "the best seats in the house for a concert/sporting event".

I wasn't always a seat snob, but I blame my age. Gone are the days when I could stand on my feet for hours and still enjoy a good show. I like having my own, individual seat near the action.

Thanks to some good friends, I've had the luxury of being on the floor for Tim McGraw & most recently, Brad Paisley shows. I fear this may spoil me for any future show.

Jessica & I noticed something rather interesting last night at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Charlotte...box seats with personalized attention. Come on, how cool is that? Granted the chairs didn't look very comfortable, but there were buckets of beers on each table & if you wanted another one, you just had to order it and a server would run and get it for you!!

Wonder how you get those seats?

No comments:

Post a Comment