Saturday, August 28, 2010

H2O

Apparently 2010 was not only the year for travel, but the year for concerts as well. So far I've seen Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney and now, Brad Paisley.

Funny, Tim was the only concert I actually saw in the state of Tennessee...Jessica & I traveled to Charlotte, NC for this show.

It's no secret Kenny is my clear cut favorite, but I have to be honest, Mr. Paisley puts on one HECK of a live show. It's a whole different type of concert experience. Not only is his work on the guitar outstanding, his interaction with the crowd & video board add to the overall performance.

Hard to believe that this tour almost never got off the ground due to the Middle Tennessee flooding in early May. I'm so glad he's surrounded himself with hard working individuals who refused to rest till everything was show ready.

Justin Moore & Darius Rucker were the opening acts & put on an amazing show as well. I would travel out of state to see Paisley again...if only he, Keith Urban & Kenny would go on a massive summer tour, I'd be one happy camper!!


I really liked Moore's camo guitar

The only time I'll support a Gamecock...Darius Rucker

Well hello, Mr. Paisley


What a sense of humor...too bad we didn't get the "Single Ladies" dance

Yes, that's a bar for the final song, "Alcohol"

No comments:

Post a Comment