Monday, August 16, 2010

It's Bristol, baby...

This is one of my favorite times of the year...it's Bristol race week! The night race at Bristol is one of my favorite races on the NASCAR schedule. I've flown to Las Vegas & driven to Charlotte for a race...the atmosphere doesn't come close to my beloved Bristol. I love this track so much, I named my dog after it.

My driver isn't doing well this season, but he normally pulls out a good finish at Thunder Valley. I'm praying that Dale Jr can find a way to actually win the race, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Will have a post race update...my sanity really, really needs a win from the #88 team!!


The starting grid

The card stunts are pretty cool

Guinn & Wells trying to win some Sharpies -- August 2009

I was shocked we got Jessica to a race!!

Mom & I stocking up on Jr swag -- March 2010

1 comment: