Saturday, July 3, 2010

What I Need to Do...

Waiting for the Nationwide replay, so I'm listening to Kenny Chesney on No Shoes Radio. He's back in Vegas and he just played "What I Need to Do" and "I Go Back"...he's also mentioned East Tennessee several times.

Here's the million dollar question, why won't he come back here and play? Yes, I know he played Neyland Stadium and if you grow up in East Tennessee, how do you top that, but come on?

I guess I shouldn't complain, I've been able to see him in smaller venues and his small shows are just as amazing as his stadium tours.

2006 Keg in the Closet -- New Amsterdam

I think I paid $75 for the $10 Keg in the Closet ticket, but it was worth every penny...he sang "Touchdown Tennessee" for goodness sakes!


Yes, I went to Luttrell for this photo-op
OK, now he's playing "Back Where I Come From"....how fitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment