Saturday, July 3, 2010

20(10) With a 2

May 14, 2010, The Joint at the Hard Rock

Funny what I find when it's time to repack my suitcase. I totally forgot about the set list from the May 14th show at the Joint. Listening to the NSR broadcast last night got me thinking about it.

The man was the Energizer Bunny...he kept going, and going...

Ain't Back Yet
Live Those Songs
Beer In Mexico
Keg In the Closet
Out Last Night
Guitars & Tiki Bars
No, Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem
I Go Back
Anything But Mine
Summertime
How Forever Feels
Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven
When the Sun Goes Down
Don't Blink
Don't Happen Twice
Me & You
On the Coast of Somewhere Beautiful
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
Young
Living in Fast Forward

Then Jukebox Chesney took over...

Take It Easy -- the Eagles
Dixieland Delight -- Alabama (no joke, I seriously flipped out when he started playing ...it was awesome)
The Joker -- Steve Miller Band
Three Little Birds -- Bob Marley
Last Dance with Mary Jane -- Tom Petty
Hungry Heart -- Bruce Springsteen
Why Don't We Get Drunk -- Jimmy Buffett (another classic)
The Fireman -- George Strait (priceless)
Blister in the Sun -- Violent Femmes
Hurts So Good -- JCM

Still a little sad we didn't get "What I Need to Do" or "Back Where I Come From"...but the vibe he had with the fans was well worth the price of admission. And don't you know, I'd do it all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment