Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pinky & the Brain

I'm not quite sure how the nicknames started, but I just wanted to clarify who was who. This post will probably only make sense to a handful of people, but that's OK.

It all starts with my friend David. Wait, I have to be more specific since there are like a million "David's" I know....we'll call this one Guinn. Well, Guinn & I have know each other for years...he's actually married to one of my very good friends. And today happens to be their anniversary...Happy Anniversary Guinn's!!

Back to the point...Guinn and I have had nicknames for each other for what seems like forever. We also seem to share a brain when it comes to all things pop culture. And sometimes fashion, we have a thing for Margaritaville & Reef's...I won't even tell the story about the time we actually wore matching outfits in public!!

He calls me "Mini-Me"...I call him "Plucky"...but we seem to fight over "Pinky & the Brain".

I think I'm the Brain, but so does he. Come on, how can I not be the Brain? Not only am I the short & stumpy one...I often plot world domination. Guinn on the other hand, is tall & skinny...not to mention accident prone. It just fits.


The Original Pinky & the Brain


The Brain & Pinky invade Key West...

Oh, one final reason why I'm the Brain...I'm a Vols fan....Guinn's a Bama fan...makes sense, right?

1 comment:

  1. Your blog background is blinding me!! BTW...David is definitly Pinky.

    ReplyDelete