Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I felt like Clark W. Griswold

My summer vacation is officially over. I just got back from my family reunion in Las Vegas. I love my family, but I swear we're the Asian version of the Griswold's! And yes, we have a Cousin Eddie, but he's not like that Cousin Eddie!!

I'm running out of things to photograph in Sin City, but I had to snap a few classic one's.

I feel like the Griswold's would shop here


Where Clark & Ellen renewed their vows

I didn't see a Dodge Viper, Ford Mustang, Hummer or Ford Aspire

I went back to Gold & Silver Pawn in hopes of seeing Chumlee or the Old Man

Maps of Iwo Jima...the Old Man wanted them & they're not for sale

The Old Man bought these 2 for $500...now they're selling for $500 each

I have no idea why this is $45 or who would pay that much....I didn't see anything special

"Beyond Paradise" by Peter Lik

I seriously could have sold my old phone

random downtown Vegas art


Biggest disappointment of the trip....the lack of cupcakes @ Serendipity 3. You hype the new menu items on twitter...but when I show up, you're out of them? How does that make sense?
But the desserts made up for the cupcake issue.


Mom & Gramma split an apple cobbler

The frozen hot chocolate was all mine

No comments:

Post a Comment