Monday, December 19, 2011

What happened to 2011?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, but what in the heck happened to 2011?! I thought 2010 was jam packed, but I feel like I haven't stopped traveling this year.

Starting in March, I think I've taken about eight "vacations". Some of them were quick weekend trips to Nashville or Orlando, but all of them helped recharge the batteries and realize how blessed I am to have such an amazing circle of family and friends.

Speaking of friends, 2011 was a year of total re-connection. Friendships I thought would never see the light of day were back with a vengeance. And friendships I never thought would exist, came out of no where.

2012, it's going to be hard to top 2011, but I can't wait to see where this next year will take me...buckle up and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment